SMART Learning Suite Collaborative Software
SMART Learning Suite combines lesson delivery, assessment, student collaboration and game-based learning software into one ultimate education suite. It connects students, teachers and devices to turn lessons into enriching learning experiences.
Key Features Include:
- SMART lab (Lesson Activity Builder) – Built on the theories of gamification and game based learning, the Lesson Activity Builder makes it easy to create interactive, fun lessons that your students will love – all in less than 5 minutes
- SMART Response 2 – What better way to ensure student success than to instantly see how well they’ve understood a lesson? Create a question set to complement your lesson in just a few minutes. Students answer the questions on their desktop computers, laptops, tablets or phones. Teachers get an instant report (in a pie graph or word cloud), as well as the ability to export those results.
SMART amp – Brings the whole class, groups of students or individuals together in a shared space to work on projects, add multimedia content and instant message. This is all done using student devices and while tracking contributions from each student, so educators have insight into who is contributing what.
- SMART Notebook, includes:
- Math powered by GeoGebra – Powerful math functionality for all grade levels, including easy equation editing and 55,000+ math content objects and activities for geometry, algebra, calculus and statistics. Built by math enthusiasts to make math a dynamic subject for students.
- SMART Blocks – Provides a fun innovative way to explore math concepts. Students write number and drop them into the equation block where the answer is automatically formulated. It can be used for simple addition and subtraction up to basic algebra.
- SMART Notebook Recorder – Allows you to record your lesson from within SMART Notebook, so students can replay it to learn at their own pace, inside or outside the classroom.
- Interactive concept maps – Map ideas and brainstorm session interactively, so students can explore their learning process, together.
- SMART Notebook Maestro add-on* – Lead instruction through a single iPad, anywhere in the room. Interact with content on it while students see changes in real-time on the board. Or hand control over to a student who can lead interactions.
- SMART Learning Suite Online – Coming soon!
*must have SMART Notebook for iPad app, SMART Learning Suite subscription and at least SMART Notebook version 14.2