Hit the ground running with the Instructional Audio update for blended learning from SMART Learning Suite Online (SLSO). Reach students everywhere and engage in real-time.
But wait – what is SMART Learning Suite Online (SLSO)?
If you aren’t already a SMART Learning Suite software subscriber, you may not know there is an online version called…you guessed it, SMART Learning Suite Online or SLSO for short. Any device, any lesson: SLSO is a web app that gives teachers the power to turn static PDFs, Google Slides, Microsoft files and more into interactive, engaging lessons. It’s a place for cloud-based classrooms to connect using any student device. Where students can work in lesson activities with full guidance just like you’re all in the same room.
Be there for students, anywhere with Instructional Audio:
Wish you could climb through the computer screen to better support a student at home? It’s tough to connect through this time of blended and distance learning. But you now have a new ability to amplify your teaching voice! Introducing the easy to use Instructional Audio feature in SLSO. A tool to add your voice to any lesson page providing verbal explanations and instruction for more interactive, supported teaching anywhere. Instructional Audio is live now in SLSO, just in time for back to school. Quickly and easily record audio narration for any lesson page right in SLSO, without having to use any external recording software.
- Stay in sync with asynchronous learning – be there for every single student, on their schedule with recorded instructions they can review at their own pace, as many times as they like.
- Foster social-emotional skills – not just a cold screen for students to stare at, reinforce meaning with the friendly recorded tone of your teaching voice to guide them through lessons and build connections from afar.
- Support a literacy-rich environment – enhance lessons with read aloud recordings students can follow along with, special pronunciation instructions and more.
- Empower student voice and choice – students can choose their own learning adventure with audio instructions that guide them to different lesson slides and assignments based on their needs and preferences.
- Three cheers for student equity – help auditory learners get the exact instruction they need to succeed.
Audio is included when the file is shared, whether you’re assigning it to students or sharing your work with another teacher.
A short introductory video of this feature can be found in this Facebook live video (3:08 mins):
Add an element of live teaching, instruction, and support auditory learners today with Instructional Audio. If you’d like more information about SMART Learning Suite Online, please contact us at 1-800-265-1574 (x 141) or email firstname.lastname@example.org