At Duplicom we understand that privacy is one of the biggest concerns for Internet users. Duplicom respects the privacy of every person who visits our web site or uses our products. We’ve created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and to show the value we place on the information you provide to us.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Duplicom web site contains links to other sites. Duplicom is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from our own.
About Information You Volunteer
In various places on our web site, we may request information from you. This might include your name, email address, other contact info, and demographic data such as your occupation. We use this information to:
- send you an electronic newsletter, if you’ve requested it,
- alert you about new products or product updates,
- provide you with information you have requested about the company or about our products,
- collect survey data to improve our products and services,
- notify winners of contests we run periodically,
- send you or a colleague an email you’ve requested,
- send you an email confirming a subscription or download,
- classify our users and correspondents into demographic categories so that we can better track the issues, concerns and preferences of those groups and, ultimately, deliver products and services that more accurately meet their needs.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. When you volunteer information that may be shared with our partners, we will ask you explicitly to grant us such permission by opting in on a Web page.
For visitors to our site who are under 18 years of age we strongly recommend that you obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before providing us with any information.
Send a Friend a Message
Duplicom provides facilities for you to send a friend an email message. We use the email addresses you enter to send the requested email, and we track the number of emails sent, but we do not use the email addresses for any other purpose.
Contests and Surveys
Periodically, we run contests and surveys for our clients. Participation in these is entirely voluntary, and you have a choice whether or not you disclose the requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email address) and demographic information (age, zip code, answers to specific questions such as computer use).
We use contact information to notify winners. Other information we collect is aggregated and used by Duplicom and the sponsoring vendor to improve our offerings.