Focused learning, intuitive design and control. Dual touch freestyle interaction. The most user friendly interactive whiteboard makes it easy to create collaborative learning opportunities throughout the classroom.
Key Features Include:
- Touch and gestures – Students and teachers can naturally interact with content, writing, erasing and performing mouse functions using a finger or pen. They can also use intuitive gestures such as flick, rotate and zoom, which makes content easier to conceptualize and comprehend.
- Freestyle interaction – The system enables two students to instantly start working together without having to switch to a multiuser mode or work in confined areas of the surface.
- Intuitive multi-user pen tray – The pen tray provides quick access to ink colour selections, the on-screen keyboard, and right click and help functions. This makes it easy for teacher to facilitate learning while standing at the interactive whiteboard.
- Save function – Capture you work in SMART Notebook software as a screen shot that can be edited or saved directly into several software applications. You can also capture student work and use it later for reporting or assessment.
- Durable surface – The low-gloss surface is optimized for projection, ensuring content can be clearly seen from anywhere in the room. The surface is also easy to clean and is compatible with dry-erase markers.
- Epson and Casio offer a number of ultra-short throw HD-ready projectors that can be easilay paired with the SBM600-series.
- Mounting accessories available to mount the SBM600-series over existing whiteboards or chalkboards
- Optional speakers available